S3 The Masked Singer South Africa viewer competition rules
The Masked Singer South Africa is a Music-based Gameshow show on S3, broadcast every Saturday at 18h30. The show is based on a Panel of 4 Detectives doing their best to guess which South African Celebrity is hiding behind the Mask while the Celebrity performs a popular song. Clues are given throughout the show as to who is behind The Mask. The least favourite performance ( as determined by both the audience and the Detectives is voted off the show and their Identities revealed
S3 is hosting a viewer competition for viewers to stand a chance to win tickets to a Private Screening on The Masked Singer taking place at NuMetro Hyde Park
- Competition entry dates:
- Competition open Thursday 01 June 2023 and close Friday 02 June 2023 at 12pm.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- Entrants are required to comment as to which South African Celebrity they think is part of the Debut Season of The Masked Singer South Africa using the hashtag “ #TheMaskedSingerSA “ . The Social Media team will select 3 winners who will each win double tickets to the Private Screening of The Masked Singer South Africa.
- The Call-To-Entry will be placed on S3’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Pages. With 1 Winner Chosen per platform.
- Winners will have to be able to travel to and from the screening at their own cost. S3 will not incur any travel , accommodation and per diem costs that Winners will incur due to their attendance at the Screening.
- Winners will be announced on S3’s participating Social Media Platforms
- 02 June 2023 at 2pm
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received after at 12pm on the 02nd of June 2023 will be considered as late entries will not be taken into consideration.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries. The entrant may enter multiple times. Winners are chosen at random and number of entries made will not be a determining factor in choosing winners.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants that enter need to be within the ages of 18 and older. Below the designated age will not be considered.
- If an entrant cannot make the date we will have to find a new winner who can attend on the date mentioned.
- By virtue of entry winners give consent for name to be mentioned/ flighted on the S3 platform and to being filmed the channel behind the scenes footage which will be flighted on television and on the social media accounts.
- Winner needs to have a valid Facebook, Instagram or Twitter an account in order to take part.