The Journey Cruise Competition
Stand a chance to win a double ticket to The Journey Cruise
Competition Rules: The Journey Cruise Ticket
- The competition runs from 15 February 2018
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC and Cheecky Media.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC, Cheeky Media and their agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: Double tickets (winner +1) to The Journey Cruise, with flights to and from Durban.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all the competition details go to social media Real Talk With Anele and SABC3 and use: #CelebratedLoveOnSABC3 with your submissions.
No content found for: sabc3/sabc3/home/links