Good Food and Wine Ticket Competition
20 people stand a chance to win double tickets to the Johannesburg show
Enter the competition by SMSing the correct answer to '33121', sms costs R1,50.
Competition Question: On which day of the week does Strictly Come Dancing air on SABC3?
Competition Rules: SABC3 - Good Food and Wine Show
- The competition runs from Thursday, 16 July 2015 till Monday, 20 July 2015 at 12:00
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Each SMS will be charged at R1.50.
- Participants are required to SMS they keyword SABC3 followed by the name, region and answer to 33121.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
- The competition prize is to WIN 2 TICKETS (Double tickets) to be won by 20 people ONLY TO THE GOOD FOOD AND WINE SHOW 2015 IN JOHANNESBURG TAKING PLACE FROM THURSDAY, 23 JULY 2015 TILL SUNDAY, 26 JULY 2015
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.