Mrs SA 2019 Competition
Stand a chance to win a Red Carpet VIP Experience to the crowning of Mrs South Africa 2019
The top 25 finalists for Mrs SA 2019 have been announced and now you have a chance to choose your favourite! Stand a chance to win a Red Carpet VIP Experience to the crowning of Mrs South Africa 2019, at Emperors Palace on Friday 8th November 2019. Visit SABC 3’s Facebook page album to view the profiles of our #WomanofVirtue contestants and enter by simply voting for your SABC3 Viewer’s Choice by texting #SABC3, Name and Surname of your favourite finalist to 35959. Smses cost R3 per sms. Free smses do not apply and you can vote as many times as you want. Follow us on social media @SABC3 and for T’s and C’s www.sabc3.co.za
Competition Rules: Mrs SA 2019
- The competition runs from 1st October 2019 until 2nd November 2019
- The competition is open to all South African citizens, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC and The Expresso Show as well as their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable, by phone, at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: A VIP red carpet experience, two tickets to the finale show and a one night stay bed and breakfast for a couple on Friday 8th November 2019. The prize does not include travel costs to and away from the venue and winners will be responsible for getting themselves to the Emperor Palace venue for the gala pageant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.