Win with SABC 3 and Isidingo
SABC 3 is giving its loyal viewers the chance to win Isidingo branded hampers.
This competition is purely TV and social media based so keep your eyes glued to your TV screens, during the week at 19:30 to get the answers and log onto our Facebook and twitter to enter.
Each week SABC 3 will pose an Isidingo episode based question via Facebook and twitter. The viewers who get it right will then be selected randomly to win the hamper. You may enter as many times as you like as well as enter on both our Facebook page and Twitter account. Five winners will be selected from Facebook and five from Twitter.
How to enter?
Visit SABC 3’s Facebook or Twitter account and comment or tweet us your answer to the question.
Competition Rules: Isidingo Hamper Giveaway
- The competition runs from 26 May 2014 until 14 June 2014
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC and Isidingo as well as their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: A Diary, Coffee Mug, Water Bottle, Cap, T-Shirt, Manicure Set.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.