Mzansi Super League T20 Competition
Stand a chance to win tickets to the #MSLT20 with SABC 3
Enter and win tickets to the #MSLT20 and more prizes. Lookout for questions to answer for the next four weeks and answer to enter.
This week's question is:
- Where do the teams go to in episode 2 (TX 26th November) of The Amazing Race?
All entries submitted to 33376 that contain name, surname, region and the correct answer will be considered. SMS cost R1.50 per entry.
SABC 3 MSL T20 COMPETITION RULES
- The competition runs from 16 November 2018 to 16 December 2018 at 00:00.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- SMS the correct answer followed by the name surname and region.
- The number to enter the competition is 33376
- A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry. Free SMSes do not apply.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- Winners that enter the competition stand a chance of winning a 1gig Date daily, tickets for matches and Final Draw 42inch LED TV.
- Winners only will be contacted for the Prizes the day before the Matches to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, and address.
- Winners for the TV only will be contacted on the 16 December to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, TV License number and address.
- Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- If random winner is drawn from a list of cellular phone numbers, the owner of the SIM card will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the competition.
- No persons under the age of 18 years are eligible to enter.
- The winner of the TV must be in possession of a valid SABC TV licence.
- Winners of tickets are responsible for their own transport to the venue as well as parking costs.
- Winners of the VIP experience to the SABC/ CSA box shall collect tickets with valid ID document at the said venue. Dress is smart casual and no jeans and sneakers allowed in the box.