Cricket Tickets Competition
Closed on: 8 Feb 2018
SABC3 is giving away tickets tp the Pink Day Cricket
Competition Rules: Pink Day Cricket Competition
- The competition runs from 07 February 2018 until 08 February 2018
- The competition is open to ONLY Johannesburg based South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept NO responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: Double Tickets to the SA vs India ODI on Saturday 10 February 2018 and pink Friday replica proteas cricket jerseys for the winners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.
Visit our Twitter page to enter at: https://twitter.com/SABC3