SABC3 Social Media Competition
Closed on: 1 Apr 2016
Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter and answer the question to enter
Social Media Competition
- The competition runs from Monday, 29 February until Friday, 1 April 2016 at 00:00 (midnight).
- Entries after the end date will not be considered.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC as well as their family members.
- Enter by answering the posed question, with the right answer, on the channels (SABC3’s) social media pages, Facebook and Twitter:
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes:
5 x Packs of SABC 3’s goodie bag each week = 25 Packs
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.