Isidingo celebrates its 19th birtday and we are giving you a chance to win
Go to https://www.facebook.com/SABC3 to enter the Isidingo birthday month competition, answer the question correctly and you could be the lucky winner. For the T's and C's, see below:
Isidingo Competition Rules
- The competition runs from 10 July 2017 until 31 July 2017 and winners will be contacted after the prize draw.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC as well as their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly by an auditable system, based on the correct answers given, and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: An exclusive Dinner Invitation to join the cast of Isidingo for the birthday celebration event, of which details will be communicated to the winners. Additional prizes and SABC 3 merchandise hampers will also be awarded to lucky viewers at the discretion of the channel based on the number of entries.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.