Fathers Day Competition
Watch The Scoop this Thursday at 19:30
SABC3 CELEBRATES DADS THAT INSPIRE
Catch The Scoop this Thursday at 19:30 to see which celebrity dads are doing the most with their kids!! Let us know why your dad should be celebrated by telling us what is the most important lesson your father has taught you? The Stage is Yours!
Follow us on social media using both SABC and The Scoop handles and logos on the Poster.
- The competition runs from 13 June 2018 until 15 June 2018 12:00pm.
- The competition is open to all Johannesburg based South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: Seiko watch
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.