Expresso Hamper Giveaway
Stand a chance to win promotional Expresso hampers with SABC 3 on facebook and twitter.
SABC 3 is hosting a social media competition for The Expresso Show starting on the 19 May 2014, running for five weeks and closing on the 13 June 2014. Simply visit SABC 3’s facebook page and twitter account, answer the show related question by tweeting or commenting with your answer. Winners will be selected randomly, so enter as many times as you want. Only three hampers will won on Facebook and three on Twitter. Good Luck!
Where do I enter?
To enter go to SABC 3’s Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/SABC3) and Twitter :( https://twitter.com/SABC3) pages.
How do I enter?
Comment or Tweet your answer to the show related question.
How many times can I enter?
As many as you please, winners will be selected randomly.
Each week for the next five weeks from 19 May 2014, SABC 3 will be hosting the Expresso Hamper Giveaway competition on Facebook and Twitter. The point of the competition is to get viewers to watch the show from Monday to Friday at 6am until 8:30am. The questions to the competition will be episode based, so the answers may be found on the show. The rules to the competition may be read below.
Competition Rules: Expresso Hamper Giveaway
- The competition runs from 19 May 2014 until 13 June 2014
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC and The Expresso Show as well as their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: Promotional Hampers comprised of branded T-shirts, diaries, mugs, caps and water bottles.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.