Good Food And Wine Show Durban Tickets Competition
Stand a chance to win tickets to the Good Food And Wines Show in Durban
Answer this simple question: "What is the name of the private chef with a cooking show on SABC3?"
Answer A, B or C with and post it on our social media, Facebook or Twitter to stand a chance to win.
NB Only entrants from Durban as well as those that can get themselves to the venue may enter this competition.
Competition Rules: Good Food and Wine Show Durban Competition
- The competition runs from 01 October 2016 until 24 October 2016 at 10:00am
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC as well as their family members.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
- Winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes: Tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show.
- Only entrants from Durban as well as those who can get themselves to the venue will be accepted.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.