SABC 3 General Competition Rules
• All SABC3 competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
• SABC3 competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of SABC3, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
• No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by SABC3 within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by SABC3.
• The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
• Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. SABC3, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
• Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at SABC3's discretion.
• By entering SABC3 competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
• Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
• SABC3 may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other SABC3 competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by SABC3 Management.
• SABC3 and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
• Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
• SABC3 reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by SABC3. No entrant shall have any recourse against SABC3 as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
•SABC3 will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
• The announcement of a winner on air or on www.sabc3.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. SABC3 may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
No content found for: sabc3/sabc3/home/links